1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Supergirl and her Call Tickles

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by mycutekitties, Oct 15, 2011.

1. mycutekitties

mycutekitties Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 15, 2009
    Modesto, California
    I just wanted to share some cute pictures of my 5 year old (AKA Supergirl) and her baby Tickles.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. maybejoey

maybejoey got chickenidous?

Love the duck and your daughter is adorable. Does she take good care of it?[​IMG]

3. StevenW.

StevenW. Lovin' My Quackers!

Oct 7, 2010
    Central, Illinois
    That's so cute! [​IMG]

I see she's smelling her in the last picture.. Thank goodness I'm not the only one that does that! [​IMG]

4. mycutekitties

mycutekitties Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 15, 2009
    Modesto, California
    Yes she does help feed and water them (I have a drake also). It's fun watching her talk to them. [​IMG]

5. Mrs. Fluffy Puffy

Mrs. Fluffy Puffy Fluffy Feather Farm

Jan 26, 2010
    Texas, Panhandle
    How sweet!
    [​IMG]

~Aspen

6. duckluck

duckluck Dulcimyrh Ducks

Oct 22, 2009
    Illinois
    Yeah, the ducks kind of have a tendency of melting just about anybody...I was sitting at a show this weekend, minding my own business, and mind you I had a bunch of my own there, and this cute little pastel female just started doing her little ducky things all by herself in her cage, and...well, I sure am glad that I know her owner doesn't want to sell her, because I would have to have bought her! Just too cute!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by