Sure hope the kids go to bed soon!

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by MeatKing, Dec 24, 2011.

1. MeatKing

MeatKing Chillin' With My Peeps

Sanata has a lot left to do! 1 down, 1 to go. Please let it be soon! [​IMG]

2. happyhensny

happyhensny Brown Barns Farm

Tell me about it! 1 on her way and two after. [​IMG]

3. terrilhb

terrilhb Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 11, 2010
    Georgia
    Oh I remember those days. Good luck. You are all going to need it. LOL

4. Olive Hill

Olive Hill Overrun With Chickens

Apr 19, 2009
    Here, too. They're not tired at all, of course. [​IMG]

Last year I wrapped everything early so we wouldn't be up until the wee hours. I started pulling the wrapped gifts out after they went to bed and DH was SO disappointed. "We're not wrapping tonight?!?" And here I thought I was doing us a favor. It's tradition, I suppose. Staying up until 4 am wrapping gifts on Christmas Eve... they're only young once, I guess.

5. artsy1

artsy1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 5, 2011
    sarasota
    I am so glad that my kids are grown, it was so hard to get any sleep ever when they were little.
    Merry Christmas

6. MeatKing

So glad I'm not the only one waiting.. lol

happyhensny, any in bed yet?

terrilhb I do need good luck now, I just gave dd 3 a pop.. Cause she's been crying for daddy for the last hour [​IMG] I know it's the last thing she needs. We don't normally have it in house, a very special Christmas treat. Daddy bought for company.. Wish he would've hid it.. ahh, well what can you do!

Olive Hill, really he was looking forward to it?

artsy1, I will get sleep someday though right?

7. sourland

sourland Broody Magician Premium Member

May 3, 2009
    New Jersey
    Thank goodness those days are done with.

8. eenie114

eenie114 Completly Hopeless

I have that job tonight. [​IMG] This should be a BLAST. There's only two, but they're ten and eleven and consider themselves quite grown-up. [​IMG]

9. MeatKing

Kids are sleeping, I'm done wraping!! Whoo Hoo. [​IMG] [​IMG] Night all [​IMG]

10. ambrosia

ambrosia Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 21, 2011
    UGH! Teens.... they know there's no school, there's no bed time. And one works night shift usually -- so he just woke up! I am in for a LONG haul tonight. At least they know its us [​IMG] But I wish they would go to bed so I can have my fun though... what's the fun of spending all that money if they are sitting right there?!?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by