1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Surgery Wednesday, please send prayers,best wishes

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by MagsC, Oct 20, 2008.

1. MagsC

MagsC Queen Of Clueless

Jul 27, 2008
    Minnesota
    Hi all,
    I havent been on a lot here, not a great deal of energy. I will be on again sometime after Wednesday because that is when I have surgery. If prayers could be sent for a non-eventful procedure, I would sure appreciate it. Thanks all and will check posts the end of the week.
    This wasnt meant to turn into a completely religious post, I respect everyones choice. Just appreciate support from a forum I enjoy very much.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2008
  2. morelcabin

morelcabin Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2007
    Ontario Canada
    Lord I pray that you guide the doctors hands and give him the wisdom to complete this surgery successfully. I also pray for Mags that she has a peace about her, knowing that you are with her and that you are the great healer. I pray these things in Jesus Name
    Amen

3. miss_jayne

miss_jayne Lady_Jayne

Jun 26, 2008
    Columbiaville, MI
    Dear Father God, thank You that You have this situation in Your hand. Keep Your pinions around Mags and give peace. Guide the doctors and give them wisdom and discernment. Thank You Abba Father that You have already made the way and that this will all be for Your glory! i ask, believing that You have already encamped around Mags and that Your will is going to be! In Jesus' most holy name, Amen!

be well! i will be praying all week. God bless you and keep you, show His face and not just His hand to you. A hedge of thorns around you and peace that passes all understanding!

Love and much prayer!

rhandi-jayne

4. gritsar

gritsar Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!

Nov 9, 2007
    SW Arkansas
    Mags, you know I'll be keeping you in my thoughts and I'll light a candle for you.

5. mjdtexan

mjdtexan Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 30, 2008
    Houston(ish)
    I hope it goes well for you and I'll talk to God for you.

6. justusnak

justusnak Flock Mistress

You have my prayers.....for an uneventfull procedure, and a quick recovery!

7. LilRalphieRoosmama

LilRalphieRoosmama Officially Quacked

Oct 15, 2007
    Elyria, OH
    I'll be thinking of you and will say some extra prayers. Hope all goes well and write me when you can please - [​IMG]

8. little horse

little horse Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 10, 2008
    centerville texas
    hi, you have my prayers from texas

9. SpottedCrow

SpottedCrow Flock Goddess

Hugs and Prayers, MagsC!

10. Mikeeeeeeeeee

Mikeeeeeeeeee Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 20, 2007
    Wetumpka