Surgery.....

thats great that surgery went good. i hope the rest of it does as well.
Thanks! He is better today.

Glad it went well!! Hopefully he has a quick recovery!!
Thanks! Me too!

Quote: Thank you! I know about the tube, they put the second one in his lower back. He feels better today, I told him about everybody on here praying. He said thanks! He is on 'RC" (reef central) too and there are like literally like 100 at least, praying for him! And all of our family, and friends!

Does popcorn count as eating? Lol. My friends came over last night and watched a movie. Kinda took my mind off it. I know I need to eat. I can't though... I will throw up. Right now I am almost.

Having my friends over was a nice break. And when I called him, one of my friends came in while I was on the phone, and put his arms around me and kissed the top of my head. (I was crying) That really helped! When we went back to the movie, he sat next to me and gave me a big hug and whispered "It's going to be okay. There are lots of people praying. I'm here whenever you want to talk, or just need a hug..." I started crying even more, cause that made me so happy. I've only known that friend for about a month and a half, and we are that close already.... My name means "Blessed of God" in Greek. This morning I was thinking, "Elysia: Blessed of God. You ARE blessed." and that kinda snapped me out a little. I have so many great friends online and in person, I am TOTALLY BLESSED! To tell you how TIRED I was yesterday, I was baking something, and about 5-8 mins after I put it into the oven, I remembered I had left the topping off, so I opened the over with my BARE HANDS and grabbed the pan! OW! It didn't leave a blister or anything, but IT WAS HOT!!!!!!!!! Lol. Thanks again. Going to a Mary Kay party in a few mins! Going to try to keep busy!

your silly. Hope you are having a goode time. I love mary kay parties. Good to hear that your spirits areup. Mine are too . but not naturally. I am turnig 40 on veterans day and my husbanc and I are having a few margaritas. so I will try to not go too crazy. havefun enjoy life. love your dad while he is still here too. and never let anopportunity go by to tel your loved ones how important they are,,,, tlak to you soon...take care...Theresa

your silly. Hope you are having a goode time. I love mary kay parties. Good to hear that your spirits areup. Mine are too . but not naturally. I am turnig 40 on veterans day and my husbanc and I are having a few margaritas. so I will try to not go too crazy. havefun enjoy life. love your dad while he is still here too. and never let anopportunity go by to tel your loved ones how important they are,,,, tlak to you soon...take care...Theresa

Lol! Happy early b-day! Thanks! I had a blast!

My dad is doing better! He might get to come home Wed. if he does okay walking today!
woot.gif
YOU CAN DO IT!!!!

I have been keeping up with your thread and so glad to hear your Dad is improving everyday. Sounds like you are also feeling better and in better spirits. Worrying can really wear you down mentally as well as physically. I'm glad you have such strong support system. I've been though similar and having people around that love and support you is a blessing.

I have been keeping up with your thread and so glad to hear your Dad is improving everyday. Sounds like you are also feeling better and in better spirits. Worrying can really wear you down mentally as well as physically. I'm glad you have such strong support system. I've been though similar and having people around that love and support you is a blessing.

Thanks!

Quote: YEAH!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom