*Surprise baby shower for Mrs. W and Baby Blue announced!!!!*

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by kargo, Nov 3, 2009.

1. kargo

kargo Chillin' With My Peeps

May 8, 2009
    I arrived in English class today looking forward to a chane to write an essay on Harper Lee's To Kill a Mockingbird, but not looking forward to doing it with nothing but a substitute teacher. I was just getting settled into class when the phone rang. The sub. answered it and I watched curiously. She inquired for me. I slowly raised my hand, not too happy about being the one she wanted. "Mrs. H. wants you." Now I got excited. I knew that they had been planning on getting invites out about now, and I also had the knowledge that Mrs. W was out today. I was right. When I got down to the office, I was handed a huge stack of invites. My job during this class was to hand them out to all faculty. (Students are invited, too, but they didn't want to waste paper, so the students and faculty shared invites.) In short, I had a ball passing them out. I have to write my essay now, but who cares. I'm so excited. The invites have a picture of her, drawings of babies, time, date, ect. They are excellently done. I'm in charge of making sure all students sign the cards at the end of this month. I doubt it will stay a surprise past tomorrow, but still, I'm totally pumped! After all, it was my idea.... I hope Mrs W. doesn't think this means I'm obsessed, though.

2. sfw2

sfw2 Global Menace

I'm sure Mrs. W. will appreciate the shower, and the sentiments behind it. I hope everything is going well for her and for her baby.

3. danielle82

danielle82 A Good Egg

Apr 27, 2009
    Tonasket Wa
    how fun! I'm sure she won't think you are a crazy obsessed person, she knows her baby is special![​IMG]

4. kargo

May 8, 2009
    [​IMG] I hope so, too, but I think it is. People are always asking her how the baby is. She says he's doing just fine.[​IMG] Yep, he sure is. Every female in the school is stoked. The guys...well, not quite so much.

5. Boyd

Boyd Recipient of The Biff Twang

Mar 14, 2009
    MI
    I bet you she will be thrilled. I'd be honored if a student did that for me if I was in her shoes.

6. kargo

May 8, 2009
    Yeah. It might not be that special, though....I mean, she's going to have at least two others, I think. I hope she likes it.

7. English Chick

English Chick English Mum

Jun 27, 2008
    Cheshire UK
    Quote:She will be delighted..... good for you [​IMG]

8. kargo

May 8, 2009
    Thanks.[​IMG] I believe she is seriously considering the name Cooper.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by