Surprise Box of Quilt Fabric-pieces, blocks, yardage ~1 Day~/ N. Ga.

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by speckledhen, Nov 8, 2010.

1. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

These are cut pieces, partially constructed or finished blocks from past projects, small yardage, hundreds of already cut 2" and 3" squares for watercolor quilting, etc. Some are just older fabrics in colors I really don't use or know I won't use anymore due to my changing taste, some I bought then didn't care for, or whatever. Many colors, animal and bird prints, calicoes, solids in bright and dark colors, tone-on-tones, etc. are in the collection. If you have a specific color you really love, let me know and I'll see if I can find an extra piece or two to include in the box for you. [​IMG]

This is a medium flat rate box full of fabric to spark your own creativity and could be yours for as little as just the $5 donated to help with shipping. Cash please.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. WriterofWords

WriterofWords Has Fainting Chickens

Dec 25, 2007
    Chaparral, New Mexico
    Holy Cats is it still available???

3. goldenluver

goldenluver Chillin' With My Peeps

May 20, 2009
    Springfield, Oregon
    looks like Kate is gonna get it.

4. speckledhen

I started it at $0 because wasn't sure who'd want all the smaller pieces in there. Heck, a couple of the blocks are from maybe 15 years ago when I was still piecing by hand. Hoped someone could get an almost free box of fabric to play with-went through my old boxes and pulled out some stuff, added some pieces from the last few projects, etc. My tastes have completely changed over the last 25 years since I began quilting.

Kate, if you don't win this one, I'll try to get a box of fabric for your class to send out as a donation, if you like. Not sure how much I would have available, but I'll sure do a search through all the boxes I have for you.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2010
  5. WriterofWords

Dec 25, 2007
    Chaparral, New Mexico
    Quote:Thanks! We can do some postage due to a donation for supplies from a wonderful person.

6. speckledhen

Sent you a PM, Kate. [​IMG]

7. WriterofWords

Dec 25, 2007
    Chaparral, New Mexico
    Quote:Not this time,,

8. speckledhen

Congrats, Dana, you won!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by