Survey on chickens and other livestock

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by DorisD, Dec 5, 2016.

1. DorisD

DorisD New Egg

Mar 12, 2015
    I hope this is the right place for this!

Aside from being the owner of way too many chickens, I'm a college professor in the area of animal behavior. One of my students is very interested in learning more about whether people with livestock see their animals as contributing to their well being. She's created a very short survey - just six questions that should take no more than a few minutes. This survey has been approved by our university's institutional review board.

The link to the survey is https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/GreenCareFAAT

You can answer anonymously or submit your email for a chance to win one of two $25 Amazon gift certificates. She's really hoping to get responses so she can include the results in a review paper she's writing. If you have a few minutes, we'd both appreciate your help!

If you have ideas for other websites where we could post the link, we'd be most grateful!

Last edited: Dec 5, 2016
  2. N F C

N F C dem crazy bones Premium Member

Dec 12, 2013
    Wyoming
    I took it but I'm not sure if my answers registered. When I clicked on the scale, nothing changed (no filling in the circle or whatever to show I clicked on anything).

Good luck to your student!

3. DorisD

DorisD New Egg

Mar 12, 2015
    Thank you so much! The feedback was really helpful. The smiley face dots got darker, but it was really hard to see, so I just changed it so they'll turn red.

4. SueT

SueT Overrun With Chickens

May 27, 2015
    SW MO
    I did it and I think it registered tho there was no definitive acknowledgement, however the screen disappeared after I pressed the complete button. Maybe you can let us know if it is indeed registering.

5. DorisD

DorisD New Egg

Mar 12, 2015
    Yes, it is working. Thank you for the feedback!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by