1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Susquehanna county, Pa

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by hiddenacres, Jan 27, 2014.

1. hiddenacres

hiddenacres Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 17, 2013
    New Milford, Pa
    Who lives in Susquehanna county pennsylvania.????

2. Kiomey

Kiomey Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 13, 2012
    Southern York County
    ha, can't say I'm familiar with it ^^; but I'm in York County PA and say Hi and welcome ^^ have you found the Pennsylvania Unite page? That thread moves super fast so it can take some getting used to lol
    Hope you're having a good Monday night and that you didn't get too much snow!

3. hiddenacres

hiddenacres Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 17, 2013
    New Milford, Pa
    Yea I'm part of pa unite but I'm still tryin to see if there is anybody in my immediate area but no I have gotten only about 1/4 inch today how about you

4. Kiomey

Kiomey Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 13, 2012
    Southern York County
    ^^ fighting with 10 inches today. sposed to get more on wednesday. yucky yucky lol
    I hope you find people in your county! I had a heck of a time until I hopped on facebook! there are a couple pennsylvania poultry groups/swap pages that are super helpful in locating people in your own county ^^
    Are you in central, southern, western, eastern, or northern? I'm not terribly familiar with each county because PA seems to be such a large state ^^;
    What breeds of chickens/other livestock do you have?

5. DIYgirl

DIYgirl Out Of The Brooder

May 19, 2015
    Harford Township, PA
    I do! I do!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by