Susquehanna Poultry Show and Raffle-- GQF Sportsman Incubator!!!!

Discussion in 'Chickenstocks, Shows, Meet-Ups' started by [email protected]@2four, Oct 14, 2009.

1. M@M@2four

[email protected]@2four Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 12, 2008
    USA
    Hey all!!! [​IMG] Just wanted to let everyone know about the AMAZING raffle our club will be holding for the upcoming Susquehanna Poultry show in March, 2010!!! The raffle winner will win a GQF Sportsman Incubator Model 1502-LCD !! This incubator is AWESOME!!! [​IMG] The show will be held at the Equestrian Center in Bel Air, Maryland!!! Winner does NOT need to be present the day of the show and raffle--we will ship the incubator from GQF right to the winner's home!! [​IMG] Those interested MUST reside in the 48 contiguous states! Raffle tickets are $5.40/piece if you pay by paypal(sorry--paypal fees) or $5/ticket if you pay by check! You can buy as many as you wish to increase your chances of winning!!! Paypal is accepted! Send paypal payment to: [email protected] You will then receive an e-mail receipt with your ticket number(s)! If paying by check, please send check to: Kay St Amour, 2017 Castleton Rd Darlington, MD 21034 and make check payable to: SPC. For more details/questions, please contact our show Secretary, Kay St Amour at: [email protected] GOOD LUCK!!!

2. Brody's Broodello

Brody's Broodello Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 9, 2009
    Maryland
    Hi Everyone,
    This is a great chance to get an AWESOME incubator for 5 BUCKS!!! I had to pay $659 for mine! UGH!!! But I'm getting tickets anyway, my hatches have been out of this world since I got one. Plus less work, set the eggs. Get them out 19 days later,and chicks pop out like popcorn on day 21. What could be better! So contact Kay or see her at the shows! PS Check out her Chicken theme Jewelry while there!
    April

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by