Sussex show- Northern NJ

Awsome! I recieved an email from the woman organizing the show saying that thier will be 758 birds in the whole show plus over 100 sale cages! That seems like a lot of birds!
smile.png
. I just entered two of my white calls.

It is usually a very nice show. We have people from all over come to it. I know some from Mass., NY, Del, PA, and others. They also hold a nice chinese auction, which is alot of fun, my son loves that.

I will be selling a birchen modern cockeral and possibly a red brown modern cockeral.

warriorchild, if you come, bring your roos. You will definately get rid of them here. There is one guy who will buy/take any breed roo. Some go to homes, some go to market.

Last edited:
I won't be going this year :-( I was all set to come home this weekend to go to the show, but I have been saving my money to buy chicks and I really don't have any to buy birds (Which is the whole reason I go! LOL) Plus, I have to return to school on Sunday night, which would mean driving to the show, driving home, and then driving back to school. It would just be too much for one day!

How does one go about selling a rooster at the show? Does he have to be certified free of avian flu and any other chicken diseases? I haven't had that done yet. I think I'd love going, but don't want to drive there myself and don't know what time it wraps up. My kids have soccer games at 4 and 6 that afternoon. What else do we have to know about going? Do they only take cash? Is there an admission price? Are there ducks and gees for sale there too? Who would we contact for information and directions?
I'd love it I think.
Lisa

Back
Top Bottom