Svart Hona Rooster Trade for Call Duck (female) - Swedish Black Chicken

RainForestBird

Songster
Jul 12, 2016
IMG_0011.JPG IMG_0012.JPG IMG_0013.JPG IMG_0014.JPG IMG_0015.JPG IMG_0016.JPG IMG_0017.JPG I have a one year old Svart Hona (Swedish Black Chicken) Rooster that I would like to trade for a female Call Duck. I hatched the rooster from a shipped egg, but he was the only one that hatched and I have not been able to find a hen for him. He would be much happier if he had some hens to manage. My Call Duck drake is lonely for a mate, and he has to be separated from the others because they are all paired up and he is left out in the cold (literally). The others attack him when he gets near their females and he is so little I don't want him to be hurt. He's a sweet little guy and deserves a nice little hen for a mate. I will take any color, I just want him to be happy.

The Svart Hona is all black, no white anywhere. The black feathers have a beautiful metallic green sheen in the sun. He is fertile, because I have several chicks from him but they are all crosses. I raised him with Black Javas, so he is probably more used to black chickens than any other color.

I am in Southeast Arizona, about an hour South of Tucson. I have shipped roosters before and received adult ducks in the mail, so I feel comfortable with this, if you do.

Back
Top Bottom