SW Pennsyvania Craigslist Add Started pullets

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by magikk, Feb 2, 2009.

1. magikk

magikk Out Of The Brooder

Jul 25, 2008
    central PA
    we got some chicks of of this lady yester day.We got 20 assorted started pullets to add to out flock.They all look healthy & well cared for.She's out by Washington PA.She probably has over 400 birds.Heres the add.Hope this helps someone.Mike

Small Square Bales:
    1st cutting hay $4.00 a bale
    2nd cutting hay $5.00 a bale
    Straw $5.00 a bale

Chickens-pulets(Brown Eggs)
    types of chickens for sale:
    Barred Rocks,Red Sex Links, White Rock, Delaware
    Araconna- (blue green eggs)

Peking Ducks $10 each
    Guinees-Assorted variety $25.00 each

call 724-225-4805

2. kryptoniteqhs

kryptoniteqhs Rosecomb Rich

Nov 14, 2008
    Perris, CA
    Is she in Washington county or Cumberland county? Did you get a look at her Delawares? Just wondering if they are decent. Were there pictures with the ad?

3. magikk

Jul 25, 2008
    central PA
    Hey there,I don't know the county.She is near the town of Washington PA off of RT 70.We drove over from the Johnstown area.We got seven of the Delewares.They are nice looking healthy birds.We just got them yesterday & they seem to be getting along with the rest of out girls.Oh there where no pics with the add .Hope this helps Mike

4. kryptoniteqhs

Nov 14, 2008
    Perris, CA
    ok sounds good....do you have any pictures of the hens you got? sorry to bug you about it, but im trying to start a nice delaware breeding program of nice Dellies that meet the standard. how much was she asking? thanks for all the info!

5. magikk

Jul 25, 2008
    central PA
    Hi again she was charging $9.00 a piece for all but the barred rocks they where $10.00 I'll see if I can get a pick of the girls we got but might not get to it until wendsday. Mike

6. kryptoniteqhs

Nov 14, 2008
    Perris, CA
    ok thanks a bunch!!! its a little bit of a ride for me and id rather not do it unless i know for sure ill take something home with me.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by