I believe it depends on which breed you want to get. I think if they are a native (like the trumpeter) you need a game farm permit but if they are not native (like black neck swans) you don't need one, but don't quote me on that. Call your local DNR. They can give you the answer you need.

New posts New threads Active threads

Top Bottom