Swap Eggs Hathced, 100% hatch rate!!!

marie_martin

Songster
12 Years
Feb 21, 2007
Grenada, MS
I put my swap eggs in the hatcher last night. Keep your fingers crossed for them. I candled them as I took them out of the turner and all were active little chicks. Thanks so much Bob. I can't wait to see what pops out. I have bantam barred rock eggs on the way from silkieluvr and may be getting some bantam aracaunas from jmhappycowboy too. I am absolutely going to be in so much trouble. DH is going to think I have gone off the deep end. I have to get cracking on some new coops/breeder pens etc. I am heading to look at everyones photos for ideas.

Will let you know how things go. Hope everyone else has great hatches.

Marie

Last edited:
So who has silkie eggs for sale on here? I didn't even know that "ebay" sold eggs. That is interesting. I am going to have to check that out. Is it a specific site or what? Thanks!:|

Spirit: Lots of folks on here sell silkie chicks. You can go to the Buy Sell Trade section and look or you can do a search. I have a dozen silkie eggs I can sell you right now. $25 for the dozen which includes s & H. Just let me know. i will put them in the bator in a couple of days if no one wants them.

Marie

Well, Bob, I think we both must be doing something right. Out of the six eggs you sent, all six hatched with live babies. Unfortunately I was not home with they started hatching and one got into the water dish and drown and I feel just sick about it. But I have 5 babies left and a 100% hatch rate to boot. I will put pics up soon.

Marie

Back
Top Bottom