SWAP for NW Florida??

Discussion in 'Chickenstocks, Shows, Meet-Ups' started by Jenlyn9483, Dec 19, 2008.

1. Jenlyn9483

Jenlyn9483 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 27, 2008
    Jacksonville, FL
    There was a thread where someone was planning a Swap meet at the TSC in Chipley. I never saw that go anywhere. I am really interested in getting together for a NW florida swap with my fellow BYC'ers. Is anyone else interested? Anywhere in my surrounding area would be fine.

2. yardmama

yardmama Out Of The Brooder

Oct 1, 2008
    Jacksonville, Fl.
    I'm not sure how far from Panama City it is to Jacksonville, but we are going to have a swap meet here on Feb. 21st. starting at 12:00.It is going to be at Volume904's house on the west side of town.E-mail her for more info.[​IMG]

3. Shared Acres

Shared Acres Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 10, 2008
    Northeast Fla
    Yeah, I'm not sure where Chipley is either, but would love to have you here in Jax!

4. seesthru

seesthru Out Of The Brooder

Dec 26, 2008
    Pensacola FL
    I know where Chipley is. It's on Interstate 10 halfway betwen Pensacola and Jacksonville.

I'm in Pensacola. Anyoneever do shows or stuff here? I can't travel ( too many critters and no car), but one day, I'd love to check out these kinds of things. I only have 3 silkies, and they aren't quite grown yet, so I can't even do eg swaps or anything! I'd love to SEE how these things work though![​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by