1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Swap Vintage handmade doll clothing antique & vintage dolls 4 eggs?

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by magsrags, Dec 10, 2008.

1. magsrags

magsrags Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 12, 2008
    Staten Island NY
    I've sewn for compo dolls from 1930's on up to Chatty Cathy in the 60's. Anyone wanting to swap some eggs for a custom made outfit drop me a line. I evn have some nice modern patterns for the American Girl type 18" dolls I can whip up.
    I have many vintage and make my own doll patterns. Have been offering them on ebay since 1997 under my username "magsrags".

2. PamsPride

PamsPride Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 19, 2008
    OHIO
    I am interested in 18" doll clothes. What type of eggs are you interested in? I have pure Black Jersey Giants. I am from NE Ohio.

Hmmm....I was unable to find anything on ebay for magsrags. Do you have any links of sample clothing?

Last edited: Dec 10, 2008
  3. magsrags

magsrags Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 12, 2008
    Staten Island NY
    Hi!
    Here is a direct link to what I've got going on eBay right now.
    http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/magsrags

I have some feedsack cloth dresses up right now and a few chatty things. they actually fit american girl dolls. I can make them longer as well.

I have patterns for the 18" dolls. From PJs to ....jumpers..dresses...etc. Please email me directly and I can send you some pattern pics of what I can do up for you. As the 18" dolls I only sew up for friends, I don't save pics of them. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by