1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    Not a member yet? join BYC here & then introduce yourself in our community forum here.

Swedish and Cayuga ducks for sale NJ -pickup only

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by chickenlisa, Aug 19, 2010.

1. chickenlisa

chickenlisa Invincible Summer

Apr 9, 2007
    I've got 3 Cayuga ducks and 5 Swedish ducks (mostly black) and a few babies of the Cayuga +Swedish parents. They are a dark slate gray color... I'm in NW NJ near the Delaware River/Pa border and need to downsize my flock. I'll sell each for $12 but can work out better deals for someone wanting more than 1 duck. I've got males and females (laying eggs now) and I'll sell the youngest ones. (My oldest pair is about 4 years old now.) These are pick up only...I do not want to ship any of them and cause undue stress to them. The males are very interested in the girls right now...they are proven parents, as I've hatched many of their eggs in my incubator and the hens have hatched some of their own babies. Thanks for looking; feel free to ask any questions.
    Lisa
    April 2010:
    [​IMG]
    past babies:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 19, 2010

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: