Swedish and mix breed ducks, what are they?

bilbothebanty

In the Brooder
7 Years
Mar 5, 2012
Illinois
I have six ducks i got from a friend. Four of them look like Swedish ducks but two of the are more brown and look like a cross of some kind. Wondering if anyone has any ideas what kind they might be. Here is a picture of all of them. The middle two are the different ones.

I have six ducks i got from a friend. Four of them look like Swedish ducks but two of the are more brown and look like a cross of some kind. Wondering if anyone has any ideas what kind they might be. Here is a picture of all of them. The middle two are the different ones.

They sure are pretty, sorry can't help ya on the mixed ones.. and
welcome-byc.gif

There is no way to know. None of them look like Swedish.

Probably a mix of Swedish and something a lot bigger.

There is no reason to think their parents were purebreds. They are possibly mutts with mutts parents.

The very central one in the picture has the Rust gene, which is cauing her brown in the plumage. The others with brown in them are just brown feathered because of color fading. And I agree that they look like mutts, except for three of them.

There is no way to know.  None of them look like Swedish. 

Probably a mix of Swedish and something a lot bigger.

There is no reason to think their parents were purebreds. They are possibly mutts with mutts parents.

There from a hatchery, they are not as good quality as say what you have. doesn't really make em mutts.... Not saying they aren't though...

The 2 in the middle look like they have runner in em... Just a guess....

Back
Top Bottom