1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Sweet Easter Chick Macrame Necklace- Free Domestic Shipping

Discussion in 'Everything Else' started by abbey808, Dec 30, 2012.

1. abbey808

abbey808 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 30, 2011
    Hawaii
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]A sweet little yellow chick necklace. The delicate ivory colored macrame necklace is knotted with .5mm polished hemp and measures at 16". Perfect length for a child. On an adult, it will fall somewhere between a choker 14" and a standard length necklace 18". [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The yellow glittered chick pendant was created by Vyvian Burns of Little Owl Clay Designs
    www.littleowlclaydesigns.etsy.com[/FONT]
    www.facebook.com/LittleOwlPolymerClayDesigns?ref=tn_tnmn

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The pendant measures about 3/4" tall and approximately 1" from beak to tail. It hangs from silver colored wire and a jump ring. The little chick pendant is made out of polymer clay and is glittered for a sparkly effect.[/FONT]

Shipping is through USPS and will be mailed out within 1-2 business days following receipt of payment. Your necklace will arrive in a gift box tied with a ribbon.

Please PM me if you are interested in purchasing this necklace.

As always, please feel free to contact me regarding this item, or any other pieces I have available.

Thank you for looking!

Last edited: Mar 7, 2013

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by