Sweet Orange Tabby, Male (NO LONGER AVAILABLE) Fannin Co. GA.

Discussion in 'Animals In Need of Free Re-Homing' started by speckledhen, Nov 6, 2014.

1. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude

Sorry, the cat is no longer available, we are taking him for neutering and unless his rightful owner shows up, we will be keeping him. Thanks!

Sweet and very friendly male cat showed up at our place yesterday, stayed all night and is still here. He's obviously been a house cat somewhere, though we haven't brought him inside here. He's sleeping on our deck in a plush bed inside a pet carrier, but can come and go as he pleases. He doesn't care anything about the chickens-one of my roosters has been following him all over since he got here to keep an eye on him and the cat ignores his cackling and running around. He is of good weight, seems healthy. Will be dusting him with flea powder and putting ear mite drops in his ears tomorrow. I don't see fleas but he keeps shaking his head and being in the woods, I'm betting he needs those ear mite drops. DH doesn't really want a cat right now so since I've called everyone I can think of around here and no one seems to know who he is, Humane Society is full up, so I'm going to see if someone around me needs a great cat. He is not neutered, but hasn't sprayed here at all. He is just a wonderful cat. I'm betting he's litter box trained already. He lit up when he saw the bag of cat chow I got him so he's used to eating that type food.

ETA: If we don't find him a home very soon or even better, his real owner, we're going to just keep him. He's a great cat. I think DH has really warmed up to this one. After living here several days, he's still very chicken-friendly and uber-sweet!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Video Clips:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 10, 2014

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: