Sweet Pea.... GA , UPDATED!! :)

Discussion in 'Peafowl' started by Pumpkinpup, Jan 2, 2009.

1. Pumpkinpup

Pumpkinpup Poultry Princess

Jul 16, 2008
    North-West Georgia
    I recently aquired a new lawn ornament. He is part sheltie and part corgi I think, I have dubbed him Sweet Pea. Adorable little guy who someone unceramoniously chunked out on me
    [​IMG]
    I despise the way people treat little animals!
    Anyway, I can't keep him and he so deserves a loving home. He has been mistreated you can tell by the way he looks at you sometimes. He is very playful and affectionate though and seems in good health. I will post pics tomorrow. He's not very old, my guess in not over a year. Too cute!
    If you would like to give a good home to a sweet little fellow who really needs some love and deserves a good turn in life, Sweet Pea wants to hear from you! Send me a PM and we will talk [​IMG]
    Thanks so much!

Last edited: Jan 5, 2009
  2. crtrlovr

crtrlovr Still chillin' with my peeps

So sorry about poor Sweet Pea's ordeal; I do hope you find him a wonderful forever home he so deserves... [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 2, 2009
  3. bwebb7

bwebb7 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 16, 2008
    Brooksville, Fl
    pics please

Last edited: Jan 3, 2009
  4. ChevygirlBeth

ChevygirlBeth Chillin' With My Peeps

Awww... we went through this a while back ourselves. It's so sad that people drop off their animals for other people to deal with. I'm just glad Sweet Pea ended up somewhere that someone would care about him. Good luck finding him a home!

5. Pumpkinpup

Jul 16, 2008
    North-West Georgia
    Well, folks.... I just don't know what to say. I guess he heard I was looking to find him a new home or something and is hiding! I have not seen him all day! [​IMG] He has been here since before Christmas EVERY day. I was going to take a picture today. Maybe he is ok and maybe he will be back tomorrw. Stay tuned...........

6. davidb

davidb Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 15, 2008
    north east Georgia
    Maybe they came back for him

7. Pumpkinpup

Jul 16, 2008
    North-West Georgia
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

OK, This is Sweet Pea. He was back this morning [​IMG] As you can see, he is absolutely an adorable little guy! My mother would love to have him but she has 3 dogs already so Dad says that's it!
    He has absolutely got to have a new home. We can't keep him.

JUST LOOK AT THAT LITTLE FACE, You know you want him [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 4, 2009
  8. gapeachy

gapeachy Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 21, 2008
    Rome Ga
    oh he looks so sweet....I am a sucker for dogs but my dh would kill me...

9. buck-wild-chick

buck-wild-chick Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 24, 2008
    Hamilton C. FL
    Cute doggie.Looks like a papillion cross

10. Pumpkinpup

Jul 16, 2008
    North-West Georgia
    Quote:Actually my first thought was Papillion as well but his size is more sheltie [​IMG] And it fits as well.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by