Sweet small miniature pig gilt!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by LMEggs, Jul 8, 2011.

1. LMEggs

LMEggs Show Me Feathers Poultry CO

May 4, 2008
    I have a young miniature pig gilt for sale she is blue and white with black spots she is 16 weeks old and is very calm and easy to pick up and handle. She has been sow raised but has had handling everyday. Should mature small and be a good sow for someone who wants to produce alot of color and good sized litters or just have a sweet pet! she should not even make 15 inchs high at the shoulder as her sow is only 15" and 55 pounds and boar only 10" and 35 pounds Pictures of Sunshine the baby and Sunshines parents can be seen on my website www.Oatwheatpiggies.webs.com I also have a new litter coming by these same parents on september 25th!!

So be sure to check out the Piglet nest to see Sunshine shes first on the page and the Parents page to see my two adults! It says Sunshine is sale pening on my website because a lady had her on hold from birth but decided it was to far of a drive for her to pick up Sunshine so Shes back for sale again.

You can PM me here or email me through my website. I do not want to ship this little girl so Pick up only!

I'd be willing to trade for Silkies,A nubian or lamancha doe, Call ducks, Bermuda hay, Turkeys, Peafowl, a heifer calf, Saddle size 15" in riding shape. Or A boar miniature pig of other linage to mine. If you want you could just offer a trade I might be interested in whatever you might have i'd just have to see but i'm fairly open!

She comes with her papers and 1 pound of feed and a small book about miniature pig care.

I will discount for kids 13 and under!!

Last edited: Jul 8, 2011
  2. Tuffoldhen

Tuffoldhen Flock Mistress

Jan 30, 2007
    WV
    I wishhhhhhhhhhhhhh but you are toooooo far away!!!!!

3. BuffyGRL

BuffyGRL Chillin' With My Peeps

your Piglets are beautiful and SOOOOOO CUTE. I have never seen these.

I wish I was in a more rural area and setup for this I would so get one

[​IMG]

4. Sierra pachie bars

Sierra pachie bars Queen of the Lost

Nov 8, 2008
    I wish too you were not so far. I have several saddles I don't use lol.

5. LMEggs

LMEggs Show Me Feathers Poultry CO

May 4, 2008
    Sorry I would have considered shipping but its SOO hot! Pigs just cannot do hot weather! I'd love to have a working shape saddle cause mines about had it and my mares need a long work out but with the way mine is it's got some rough sharp edges and I won't hurt them or their backs and its so old I think sweat build up is the only thing holding it together!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by