switched user names... help!

Discussion in 'Emergencies / Diseases / Injuries and Cures' started by thechicknlady, Jan 29, 2015.

1. thechicknlady

thechicknlady New Egg

Feb 24, 2012
    Is there anyone on here who calls themselves thechicknlady? My username was set up as chikmama... but every time I try to log in to check my post for my roo i can't. So i sent a reset email and received a reset password for thechicknlady without realizing it... now I still can't access my account and thechicknlady might not be able to either!!!! anyone know how to fix this problem???

2. TaraBellaBirds

TaraBellaBirds Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 13, 2013
    SW Kansas
    I don't think they would set you up an account of that name if someone else had it.

Moderators???

3. thechicknlady

thechicknlady New Egg

Feb 24, 2012
    i didnt think so either... I even tried to email them and told them it wasn't my name... even trying to use thechicknlady with a new password doesn't bring up my profile. the profile that comes up was started in 2012... i just signed up yesterday... IDK. This one works, so I guess I'll use it. Do you know anything about staggering roosters?

4. thechicknlady

thechicknlady New Egg

Feb 24, 2012
    Ok... so I feel foolish... I set up an account a couple years ago and forgot about it. Now the problem is that I can't find my post that
    I posted yesterday about my 7 year old rooster... I believe it was under chikmama... any ideas on how to search for a specific post or thread with someones name?

Last edited: Jan 29, 2015

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by