switching incubators....

zebserema

Chirping
8 Years
Jun 17, 2011
can you switch eggs from one incubator to another during the incubation process i have a little giant still air with no fan kit I am going to buy a brinsea eco 20 they are chukar eggs so should i switch them or let them stay?
idunno.gif

Sure, as long as you are not in lock down, and if you get the other incubator up to temp and humidity first. I was going to do the same thing because of my LG incubator CBM (cry baby machine
big_smile.png
) wasn't worth a hoot. Ordered an incubator online and it never came! Had to call and get my money back. Anyway, all my eggs went bad. But change them over is what I was going to do. Might have been too late anyway, who knows. Good luck!

I recently moved some eggs out of my cabinet incubator into my LG as I only had a few left in there to hatch because I have been doing staggered hatches. I put other eggs into my hatcher which is easier to clean and put some eggs that aren't due to hatch until next weekend in the LG at day 10. I have done it before and my hatch was fine. I'm giving me and the incubator a rest as it has been non stop for many months.

Back
Top Bottom