So this has been going on for over a month now, I've had 3 vet visits. First was an ER visit where they gave me anow anti inflammatory/ pain medicine. No improvement. Second vet vist we decided to have it cut open and drained, left with antibiotics and the same anti inflammatory medicine. Told to warm compress it 3x a day for 5 to 10 minutes. Third vet visit, x-rays taken. Pus extracted and examed under microscope, not an active infection. Pus sent out for a culture, which came back normal. No fracturesuch or broken bones seen on X rays and told it didn't look like gout. I am currently soaking her foot once a day in hot water with Epsom salt. Wondering if anyone here knows what I can try or what this could be maybe?