Swollen foot on rooster!

Good to know that he has been treated by a vet. Those are good medicines. Please let us know how he gets along.
Yes, I regret not taking him 3-4 days sooner, but treatment is progressing nicely. I really hope he recovers..He is just 6 pills into it so we have at least another weeks worth to give him.. He is a real good vet and charged me the least expensive visit!!

Vet Report:
An fection of unknown origin An antibiotic was prescribed along with a pain killer. We have him in a seperate coup but he is outside today close by getting some nice fresh air.
How IS YOUR BOY DOING??
ENROFLOXACIN 22.7 mg and Loxicam 1.5ml for pain till gone..I will let you know how he does
About the same, soaking it and putting vetericyn spray on it....I'm calling my vet!

About the same, soaking it and putting vetericyn spray on it....I'm calling my vet!
Probably is good to get a RX for an antibiotic and pain medication.. Hopefully, you have someone to help administer it, for two it was pretty easy. i Have a beachtowel with napkins on it and I give him a plate of fruit and feed wet with a bit of water. Also a mug of water on the side just to make sure he is getting plenty of water and nourishment. Let me know how it goes.

Back
Top Bottom