swollen looking crop?

pinestamara

In the Brooder
May 2, 2022
hi, im
back but with, less happy news.

the other 2 chicks are okay healthy and happy but velvet has a concerning looking crop.

im very scared she might have a swollen crop.

but in cuter news, whenever i hold her she just flops into my hand and falls asleep

Hi! Could you give some more info on the housing and what you are feeding them? A full crop after eating is perfectly normal. What is her behavior like atm? Does she seem particularly lethargic?

Hi! Could you give some more info on the housing and what you are feeding them? A full crop after eating is perfectly normal. What is her behavior like atm? Does she seem particularly lethargic?
her housing is still inside, shes only a week old and its still pretty cold where i live, she eats like normal but this crop is at all times, her behavior she’s pretty flighty, very jumpy and talkative, and she doesnt seem too lethargic

her housing is still inside, shes only a week old and its still pretty cold where i live, she eats like normal but this crop is at all times, her behavior she’s pretty flighty, very jumpy and talkative, and she doesnt seem too lethargic
Specify on her housing. What bedding do you use in the brooder? What kind of heat source does she have?

Back
Top Bottom