Sworn Revenge- A Vampire and Werewolf RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by PoesAccomplice, Aug 25, 2016.

1. PoesAccomplice

PoesAccomplice Out Of The Brooder

Apr 27, 2016
    Above the Rest
    Story: A flaming house, ablaze was seen in the town of Wilford, surrounded by screaming villagers. Inside, was a vampire and her daughter. The daughter, Lilith, cried and sobbed, as she heard her mother's dying wish.

The mother vampire, Judith, whispered to her sister "The humans hate us, Lilith. I have tried to protect you, but now it is your turn to become the leader of the vampires. Gain new vampires. Please..."

Lilith sobbed "Mother, why? Why do they hate us?"

Judith coughed hoarsely "I don't know. But I have given you my dying wish. Now keep it."

Lilith cried and ran out of the back of the house to the forest. Little did she know, she was the last vampire alive. She would have to infect more humans.

In the forest, was a werewolf sobbing. His family and friends had been killed, ruthlessly. He swore revenge on the humans, and decided to bite all he could.

Meanwhile, in the village tavern, the hunters celebrated, oblivious to the two survivors.

Backstory:

Forbidden Love- When a species is in love with another species. Punished severely.
    Recruitment- when a human is bitten and joins the monsters' ranks.

Rules:participating in this game, I promise that all BYC Rules will be followed and that I have read and understood the Role Play Rules that are in a sticky at the top of the Games forum.
    B) I promise that all content is to be rated G and suitable for all ages.
    C) I promise that there will be no swearing, cursing (including censoring by using symbols) or inappropriate adult sexual activity or innuendo. This extends to mating, breeding or innuendo in non-human characters as well.
    D) I promise to treat others with respect and kindness as is the BYC way.
    E) I promise not to post any material that is a violation of copyright. Basically this means: if you didn't create the content (like an image / picture) and don't have direct permission from the content creator to post it, then don't.

2. Keep fighting realistic

3. No controlling other people's characters.

Form to join:
    Name:
    Vampire, werewolf, human?:
    Weapons:
    Girlfriend/boyfriend?:
    Username:
    Personality:
    Description:

Last edited: Aug 25, 2016
  2. silkielover419

silkielover419 Out Of The Brooder

Jul 24, 2016
    Name: Lila
    Vampire, Werewolf, Human: Vampire
    Weapons: Her fangs obviously, and a sharp dagger which was enchanted with dark magic, if it touches you you'll be forced to reveal all your secrets.
    Girlfriend/Boyfriend: None
    Username: silkielover419
    Personality: Only loyal to vampires, not very trustworthy, and very deadly she can kill you in an instant if you betray her.
    Description: Jet black curled hair, rose red lips and black pearl earrings. She wears a long dark red dress.

3. PoesAccomplice

Apr 27, 2016
    Above the Rest
    (Accepted! Have you checked the Meltdown.)

4. silkielover419

Jul 24, 2016
    (Yep, I'm joining)

5. PoesAccomplice

Apr 27, 2016
    Above the Rest
    (So, is she the main character?(

6. silkielover419

Jul 24, 2016
    (I don't know, if you want)

7. PoesAccomplice

Apr 27, 2016
    Above the Rest
    (
    Alright, let's say she is. Do you want me to make you a human for her to bite? I will make a hunter anyway, but...)

8. PoesAccomplice

Apr 27, 2016
    Above the Rest
    (?)

9. silkielover419

Jul 24, 2016
    (Sorry, I am focusing mainly on Garjzla's RP right now. So if I don't answer right away don't get mad please.)

10. PoesAccomplice

Apr 27, 2016
    Above the Rest
    (I'm not mad, sorry if it seemed that way)

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by