türkiyeden padişah horozu

Discussion in 'General breed discussions & FAQ' started by chakrak, Feb 9, 2012.

1. chakrak

chakrak New Egg

Feb 9, 2012
    hello from Turkey to have the best of my purpose here to make the breeder of the sultan of pure reason have been abroad and seniorchicks to get out sultanlardan
    4.5 months old cock in the picture

[​IMG]

2. chakrak

chakrak New Egg

Feb 9, 2012
    waiting for your comments

3. draye

draye Overrun With Chickens

Nov 30, 2010
    Arkansas
    Your picture did not fully load. Can't really see it.
    Welcome to BYC from Arkansas.

4. Illia

Illia Crazy for Colors

Oct 19, 2009
    Forks, WA
    I see the photo [​IMG]

And wow, that is the most profuse feathering on the legs of a Sultan I've ever seen! I'm also very glad to see some work done on the breed in its mother country. Here in the USA, Sultans are very rare and sadly it is exceedingly rare to find good quality stock that matches how they originally were meant to look.

5. draye

draye Overrun With Chickens

Nov 30, 2010
    Arkansas
    Okay I figured it out, I simply clicked the picture and it magically came up.
    That is a great looking Sultan. I've never seen one like that. The ones in the US do not seem to have as many feathers on their feet.

6. chakrak

chakrak New Egg

Feb 9, 2012
    Thank you all set my goal to ensure that those who know the value of the best produce and upload pictures soon, along with the chickens

7. chakrak

chakrak New Egg

Feb 9, 2012
    sale of eggs will be a few months later arrivals to Turkey by hand or do I send by courier

8. flowerchild59

flowerchild59 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 25, 2010
    Southern IL
    That is an amazingly beautiful bird. Thanks for sharing it with us and welcome to the BYC.

9. chakrak

chakrak New Egg

Feb 9, 2012
    Welcome yourself please

10. flower

flower Chillin' With My Peeps

May 16, 2009
    SW US Desert
    Beautiful Sultan !! It looks as if you have some silverlaced Wyandotte there in the picture. Did you import them to Turkey or do people breed them there in your country ? They are a common bird here in the US but not Sultan. Not very many people import birds from another country. It is very expensive. It is expensive to import hatching eggs also. Not many people can afford to import.

It is not clear to me if you wish to export eggs or you did get eggs from another country than where you live.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by