Tabby cat full of chicken

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by PaulaSB12, Jan 26, 2013.

1. PaulaSB12

PaulaSB12 Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 6, 2010
    [​IMG]

Doesn't she look so happy, well she did I had been to the butcher put the meat in the bag on the kitchen counter when I answered the phone. When I went back smug missy here had eaten half a pack of fresh chicken breasts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If I had got the duck it would have been duck filled tabby cat time.

2. gryeyes

gryeyes Covered in Pet Hair & Feathers

That's one satisfied, opportunistic kitty! :lol:

3. oldrooster

oldrooster One Crazy Nut

I'm proud of my kitty she passed up on my dinner when I did the same thing 2 nights ago and I heard her playing in the middle of the night in such a manner I checked on her and yup she caught and killed a mouse..... 2 more reasons I love my cat.....

4. Mykee

Mykee Chillin' With My Peeps

Wow... doesn't she think she's special! If that happened here, my cat would be dead.

5. PaulaSB12

PaulaSB12 Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 6, 2010
    She doesn't think she is special she KNOWS it!!!!!!! She got a smacked bum and no dinner that is as hard a punishment I can give a cat.

6. Mykee

Mykee Chillin' With My Peeps

Cats somehow get everything they want. Mine demaded attention all day while I was out with the hens, and she somehow knows how to ask for warm water instead of cold.

7. oldrooster

oldrooster One Crazy Nut

Mine can ask for milk, yes she says milk..... and she says up, down, yea, no, 'ello, hi, want, love/ in. out......

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by