Table of Contents Example for 2012 coloring book contest

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by FireTigeris, Mar 7, 2012.

1. FireTigeris

FireTigeris Tyger! Tyger! burning bright

Table of Contents

https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/634433/2012-coloring-contest-rule-thread

Table of Contents

"Fishing for Chicks" ...............................................................by FireTigeris ........................................................................................ page 2
    "Autumn Chicken Colors"(matching game)...........................by Jamie.................................................................................................page 3
    "Race Winners"...........................................................................by Rob..................................................................................................page 4
    "Judging contest" (maze) ......................................................by Nifty Chicken ......................................................................................page 5

This is an example, it includes the page number the artist name and a title of the work as required.

You may use this one or come up with your own design.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2012
  2. I like it!

3. JerseyGiantfolk

JerseyGiantfolk Overrun With Chickens

Jan 12, 2012
    X2

4. And btw: you put two c's in coloring [​IMG]

5. FireTigeris

Yes, yes I did-

6. [​IMG] I am working on my other hen, she is gonna be broody with chicks! :D

7. FireTigeris

awesome, at the end you can pick whichever one(s) you want-

8. I am getting pretty decent at this computer drawing, i used to be shaky, but i am getting better! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by