Take a look at these cuties!! 5 pics of piglets!!

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by Freebie, Sep 19, 2007.

1. Freebie

Freebie Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 4, 2007
    Bloomingdale, MI
    Piglets born 9\\8 I think they are quite possibly the cutest little things on earth at this age.

[​IMG]

Munchin with Mama
    [​IMG]

I am ready for my close up!!
    [​IMG]

More of them munchin with Mama
    [​IMG]

Here you can see the little runt. He is quite a bit smaller than the others. I am keeping a close eye on him. I would hate to see anything happen to him.
    [​IMG]

2. Newchickenmom&kids

Newchickenmom&kids Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 11, 2007
    Illinois
    [​IMG] Awww....how adorable!!!

3. Frozen Feathers

Frozen Feathers Chillin' With My Peeps

May 4, 2007
    Maine
    How cute [​IMG] It's so nice to see pigs being pasture raised...a rare find these days I think.

4. SimplcitiyAltered

SimplcitiyAltered Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 31, 2007
    Grand Ridge, Iillinois
    awwww hello lil piggies you guys are too cute.I want a piggy but my b/f says no we have enough animals right now I will get one just you wait and see. Besides he has said no to so many animals like my emu but hehehe I got em and he loves both of them its only a matter of time.

5. Freebie

Freebie Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 4, 2007
    Bloomingdale, MI
    Aww thanks guys, I was sure someone here would love to see these.

Quote:They have a door that they can go in and out of their pen in the barn. We kept is shut for the first week, but now they have free access to the outside. But right now they only go out when Mama is out there. I just love babies.

Last edited: Sep 19, 2007
  6. MayberrySaint

MayberrySaint Chillin' Out

Mar 7, 2007
    Mount Airy, NC
    My all-time favorite animal!!! and the source of my financial fortune...lol. Those pics bring back good memories. Thanks for posting!!!

PS...Watch out for the animal welfare fanatics to start complaining that you docked their tails...[​IMG]

7. Chelly

Chelly Cooped Up

May 11, 2007
    OMG - those are the cutiest darn things I've seen ALL DAY!

The little runt is adorable, no doubt he'd be in our HOUSE by now! (probably sleeping in a childs BED)

8. JenniferJoIN

JenniferJoIN Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 10, 2007
    Southern Indiana
    As I said before, we raised hogs when I was younger and I always loved them. I had a pet sow who got up to around 400 pounds. Seeing the piglets reminded me of how much I miss having them around!

Thanks for the smile for today!

9. LynnGrigg

LynnGrigg Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 6, 2007
    Winston Salem, NC
    Gotta agree with you on the cute factor![​IMG]

10. justusnak

justusnak Flock Mistress

AWWWWWWWWwwww [​IMG] I want the little one!! Toooo cute! I have a spare room!! And a full size bed...and umm.....I just want it! LOL Thanks so much for shareing those pics.....i just LOVE little piggies...one day...I will have some.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by