Take Your Chicken to a Pet Store Day

Share · Public Event

Time

Sunday, August 14 · 12:00am - 11:30pm

EVERYWHERE

Created By

Khara Cavendish

More Info

Take your chicken to any PetSmart, Petco, or Pet Supplies Plus store on August 14th. It's a way for us chicken owners to step out and let others know we're here, and so are our birds. Let's make a statement! Make sure to take pictures to share with the rest of us! Make sure to invite you chicken owning friends to this event! They're more than welcome!

Oh Lord, We're all going to jail!
lol.png

I wouldn't even dream of it, because it would frighten the bird and most dogs I see in pet stores are not well controlled or diciplined. Much less the owners!
big_smile.png

Last edited:
Common we want to show people how many chicken owners there are out there and maybe we can teach some people about them as well !

While I would LOVE to do this... I agree with ranchhand. All you need is one dog to take a chomp out of your chicken or jump on YOU trying to get to your chicken and hurt ya. It's not something I'd be doing anytime soon.
old.gif

I did this once, she actually sat on my shoulder like a parrot all the way around the store, i was lucky it was a quiet day so no aggressive dogs. Got quite a few puzzled stares followed by laughter.

Back
Top Bottom