TAKEN / 6+ eggs for S&H / Merry Christmas from the Frizzle girls!

Dipsy Doodle Doo

ODD BIRD
13 Years
Jan 11, 2007
Aiken, South Carolina 29801
My Coop
My Coop
Hi!
I've got 6+ eggs from the Frizzle girls that can ship tomorrow, 12/22. With all the holiday packages flooding the usps right now and Thus being Christmas Day, they might not arrive til Fri.
They are eggs laid 20th and 21st so they'd still be fresh for hatching if anyone wants them.
I need a zip code to get the shipping.
Merry Christmas!
Lisa

Last edited:
Sold to me, if they're the Cochins--I actually want some of your BBS Ameraucanas whenever they're laying, too! We're going to start the incubator sometime late this week, so even if these get here Friday, it'd be OK.

Shipping zip would be 72023.

What a sweet, kind-hearted offer!
hugs.gif
I would take this in a second, but my bator might not be empty in time.... I should have chicks hatching the day after Christmas but I'd like to leave a bit of wiggle room just in case some are slow.
Merry Christmas! What an awesome present for someone
smile.png

ETA: congrats to ninjapoodles... guess we posted at the same time.

Last edited:
Hi Shellyd! The Frizzle girls are all frizzled blue and black Cochins and Cochin x Silkie crosses (some people call them Sizzles ). There are a couple of frizzled naked neck hens in the pen, so there is the possibility of naked neck chicks.
The roo is a smooth 'lemon blue with the barring gene' Cochin.
Check 'my page' for pics of the birds in the Frizzle pen.

Hi Ninja! I'll check shipping and get right back to you.
smile.png

Lisa

Oh!
roll.png
I checked it before, but I didn't see the 'frizzles' page! I just saw the NN frizzles on the main page! I would like to be second on your list, since ninjapoodles beat me to them!

ETA: My DS saw the second pic of your frizzle hen, and says 'I want one!", surprisingly, he was not too keen on the NN! He loves funky looking birds, I thought he would have loved them!
gig.gif

Last edited:
Shellyd! Shoot me your zip and I'll see what I can do.

Hi Ninja! Shipping will be $6.38.
The Ameraucana are starting to lay again in drips and drops.
I'm about to go move the first Am' chicks of the season from the hatcher to a brooder --- can't wait to see how they look. Now that the days will be getting longer, they should all be kicking in.

If anyone wants to try 6 muddy eggs from the Crested Pekin girls for S&H, I can offer those as a 'Merry Christmas' present to ship tomorrow.
Then I'll be completely out of bubble wrap, so no more shipping til next year...
smile.png

Lisa

Where should I send PayPal $ ?

Please keep me posted on the Ameraucanas. My blue hen/splash roo pair are on egg-strike, so I need to build up my numbers!
tongue.png

Back
Top Bottom