TAKEN!!!Free Mystery(?) Chicks-Chattanooga/Harrison, TN

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by moonlyghtegirl, Apr 17, 2009.

1. moonlyghtegirl

moonlyghtegirl Songster

Feb 16, 2009
    I have 6 chicks from TSC, they are about 2 weeks old now. They are happy and healthy, and I believe they are Welsummers.

They are not working out for me at the moment, and I need to find a loving home for them.

Please PM me if you are interested. I would love to find them a home by Sunday afternoon 4/19.

The pictures below are when they were about 5 days old.

Thanks!
    April

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 18, 2009

2. georgialee

georgialee Songster

Apr 9, 2009
    Knoxville, TN
    Are you sure they're not OEGBs? I got some from the TSC in Knoxville and I'm pretty sure that's what they are...

3. moonlyghtegirl

moonlyghtegirl Songster

Feb 16, 2009
    Quote:No idea. They came out of the standard chicken bin at the TSC in Cleveland TN. When I posted the picks a few weeks ago several people stated they thought they were Wellies.

I already have some BOs and they are enough for me to handle at the moment...I was guilty of being swept away when I saw them... [​IMG]

4. Turtle

Turtle Songster

Apr 2, 2009
    Lyles,TN
    wish you were closer to Lyles I would take them in a heartbeat.

5. moonlyghtegirl

moonlyghtegirl Songster

Feb 16, 2009
    I am up for a road trip... Where are you from Chattanooga?

6. giasmom

giasmom Songster

Mar 31, 2009
    Woodville, Al
    How much of a road trip ? I'm in or close to Scottsboro Al. You coming this way ?

7. moonlyghtegirl

moonlyghtegirl Songster

Feb 16, 2009
    My family is orginally from Fort Payne and Sand Mountain (Chavies). I would be willing to meet you about half -way. Maybe Jasper/Kimball area? Sunday would be better for me, early preferably...PM me with your phone number and I will call you tomorrow. Got to go to bed...Way past my bedtime. [​IMG]

Thanks!

8. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    Maybe they are Easter Eggers.....Tell you what....ship them to me and I'll make a diagnosis....hehehe...They are cute aren't they! Have a blessed day.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by