TAKEN: LAST SET: Australian Spotted Bantam Duck Eggs For Sale (NC)

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by asher, Mar 18, 2009.

1. asher

asher Chicken Enabler Extraordinaire

Jan 26, 2007
    Mountains of NC
    Due to some pregnancy complications, I am offering one last set of these and will probably not offer any more until the end of Spring or some time in the Summer. I have a batch to go out Monday, if anyone is interested. That will be the last for a while unless a lot changes (not likely).

Taking orders, please scroll down to my reply in post #10 with available dates. [​IMG]

Monday's batch is sold, but I will take a few more orders for the next week or two, if anyone is interested. [​IMG] As long as the girls cooperate. [​IMG]

Not sure how many more of these I'll have to offer. This deal is for 6+ eggs to ship MONDAY the 23rd. I'll collect fresh eggs over the weekend, as long as they cooperate. (Bird owners everywhere know how that is! Seems as soon as I promise an order, they stop! [​IMG] ) I am now getting very good fertility on these here at home and have been told the shipped ones are doing pretty good, too.

You can see pics here, but they're (the pics) over 2 months old. The drake is a green head out of poorridgeranch. I am not sure what color the hens are considered, but they are from holderreads. They lay a beautiful green egg, about the size of a standard chicken egg.

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=117412

Asking $30 including priority shipping and delivery confirmation. (If you live in NC, WV, VA, FL or GA, the cost will be $25/shipped, shipping just goes up too much to other states so I have to charge a bit more to cover that. Sorry!) PAY PAL only, no e-checks.

Please post here if you want them and can abide by those terms and then PM me as well. THANKS!

Last edited: Apr 7, 2009
  2. wadek2008

wadek2008 Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 17, 2008
    Chapel Hill, NC
    Sold...I'll PM you

3. asher

Jan 26, 2007
    Mountains of NC
    Okay, just let me know. [​IMG]

4. wadek2008

wadek2008 Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 17, 2008
    Chapel Hill, NC
    I PMed you, I just need your paypal address.

5. asher

Jan 26, 2007
    Mountains of NC
    I didn't get it. Can you resend? Then I'll message you my pay pal addy. [​IMG]

6. tonini3059

tonini3059 [IMG]emojione/assets/png/2665.png?v=2.2.7[/IMG]Luv

Nov 6, 2008
    Southwestern PA
    Darn I am always too late!!

7. asher

Jan 26, 2007
    Mountains of NC
    I hope to have more mid week for sale if you're interested. Just let me know. [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 18, 2009
  8. tonini3059

tonini3059 [IMG]emojione/assets/png/2665.png?v=2.2.7[/IMG]Luv

Nov 6, 2008
    Southwestern PA
    I'll take them if you get more.

9. asher

Jan 26, 2007
    Mountains of NC
    Okay, what day would you like? I might be able to do a batch for Friday, but I REALLY prefer not to ship right before the weekend, for the eggs safety and freshness. I *will*, but prefer not to. I could do a batch Wednesday.

Just PM me when you'd like a batch and I'll PM you the pay pal info. [​IMG]

10. asher

Jan 26, 2007
    Mountains of NC
    Okay, I have batches going out

March 23rd (paid) and 25th (paid)

Will take two more orders, one for March 30th and one for April 1rst (I just prefer to ship on Mondays and Wednesdays.) and then probably won't be taking any more for a bit, but we'll see. [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 19, 2009

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by