Taking a warm bath in winter.

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by katharinad, Nov 27, 2010.

1. katharinad

katharinad Overrun with chickens

2. aduckstolemyheart

aduckstolemyheart Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 23, 2010
    Missouri
    Hahaha how funny! I just uploaded a video of mine taking their bath after I dumped out the frozen water and refilled. [​IMG] They are so silly in the water! Do yours get all "randy" the second they get in?

Your birds are all so pretty!!

Last edited: Nov 27, 2010
  3. katharinad

Oh yeah they do. The boy was running in circles with a rubber band hanging out. [​IMG]
    Wasn't that bad this time, but it gets really crazy when they are in the large kiddie pool. One boy and 8 girls. He can't keep up so the girls take care of themselves. Crazy girls. They are a happy bunch.

4. aduckstolemyheart

aduckstolemyheart Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 23, 2010
    Missouri
    Ha ha good to know that mine aren't the only ones who can't control themselves when they get wet. I say their like Gremlins. [​IMG]

All four of mine were jammed into their small pool for a while, but Bella doesn't like being crowded and got out. They were BAD today. Little Lep jumped on Izzy and then ran around with his "rubber band" out for a while. BTW, I never heard it called that, that's great! [​IMG]

5. katharinad

Just made the "rubber band" word up. My husband thought it was gross. Hey it's nature get over it..... [​IMG]

6. Hattiegun

Hattiegun Chillin' With My Peeps

FUN PICS , me and the Dh [​IMG] on some of them.. silly ducks .. they are ever sooo beautifull You always have
    such great pics.. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by