Taking Animals in Georgia:)

Discussion in 'Animals In Need of Free Re-Homing' started by HunterUSArmy, Jul 30, 2014.

1. HunterUSArmy

HunterUSArmy In the Brooder

Jul 2, 2014
    South West Georgia
    I have several chickens I love them rir and barred rock looking for rooster of ether breed and ducks I'm wanting start ducks so if your near or willing to ship please comment thanks:)

2. RockBottomRanch

RockBottomRanch In the Brooder

Jul 6, 2014
    I have a couple Barred Rock roosters that are about 2-3 months old....are you wanting them full grown already? Where in GA are ya located?

3. HunterUSArmy

Jul 2, 2014
    South West Georgia
    Awesome! I live in Dawson halfway between Columbus and Albany

4. HunterUSArmy

Jul 2, 2014
    South West Georgia
    And my hens are about 9 weeks so around that age would be great only need one rooster but I'm considering two

5. RockBottomRanch

Jul 6, 2014
    I have some RIR roosters; but they're not purebred...they came from our Ameraucana rooster bred to our RIR hens. They're cutie pies (around the same age as the Barred Rock roosters). We hatched the Ameraucana/RIR & bought the Barreds.
    We are in Alabama...about an hour from Columbus....we have Pekin ducks & a couple of Mallard girls as well. We can give you some hatching eggs from the Pekins if you have an incubator...
    Are ya'll ever over this way? I can show you the way to a couple of different chicken auctions that are a blast to go to when you wanna stock up on your flock.

6. HunterUSArmy

Jul 2, 2014
    South West Georgia
    That's awesome! I go to eufala and Georgetown a lot in Alabama and Columbus ga alot I'm definitely wanting start on ducks and I need a rooster for my hens:) thanks for the help!

7. RockBottomRanch

Jul 6, 2014
    Well...I can definitely part with 2 of Barred Rock roosters if you're interested. And would be happy to start you off with a couple Pekin duck babies or hatching eggs. And if you find yourself in the Clay County area, there's an auction there on Friday night at 7 pm..and one in Eclectic, AL on Friday at 6...and another in Millbrook on Saturday at 6.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2014
  8. AxelFlynn08

AxelFlynn08 Chirping

May 4, 2014
    Before anyone gets into trouble here, we aren't allowed to post 'seeking' ads here, only "Up For Adoption' ads.

9. HunterUSArmy

Jul 2, 2014
    South West Georgia
    OH man I'm sorry I didn't know that thank you for informing me!

10. AxelFlynn08

AxelFlynn08 Chirping

May 4, 2014
    No problem ^^ I was in trouble for the same reason at one point, so I understand.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: