Taking orders for Black Copper, Silver and Blue Marans chicks and eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by bumblebeehillschickenfarm, Jan 3, 2009.

1. bumblebeehillschickenfarm

bumblebeehillschickenfarm Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 8, 2008
    maryland
    My silver Marans are very nice and starting to lay. The males are feathered legged and half the hens are feathered.The egg color is running around 6 and 7 on the marans chart. My blue Marans are just starting also they still need some work they range from 4 to 6 on the Marans chart. The males are feathered legged and half the hens are feathered. My black Copper Marans will also be laying in about 1 month they come from Jessy, Black Copper King or J&J Chicks on Eggbid. ALL are full feathered leggs and are breed to the French standard.Color range is about 7 and 8 on the marans chart. I will post pictures as soon as i can get my daughter to put them on for me. Also taking orders on BLRW very beautiful birds Thanks Mike

Last edited: Jan 5, 2009
  2. BuckeyeDave

BuckeyeDave Overrun with Buckeyes

May 27, 2008
    Minster, Ohio
    My Coop
    Count me in, 6 of each please.

3. hcammack

hcammack Overrun With Chickens

Oct 5, 2007
    Vermont
    Where in Maryland are you? I am very interested in started pullets in Fall and summer [​IMG] can't wait to see pictures! I have a laying flock with Cuckoo Hens and some Black Copper and Blue Copper Hens from Wade Jeane lines I am not aloud to keep a rooster though [​IMG] I would also be interested in some BLRW pullets also in summer or fall. I am talking very few probably one BLRW pullet or hen and maybe one or two Marans. If you have any Cull pullets who will still lay and are healthy but do not belong in your breeding flock let me know!

Thanks,
    Henry

Last edited: Jan 3, 2009
  4. eggchel

eggchel Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Dec 26, 2006
    Both Coasts
    Sign me up for a box of chicks, please. Some of each but mostly Black Coppers and Silvers.
    Am I first in line for chicks? whoohoo

Im not sure if Buckeye is ordering chicks or eggs. LOL

What are you charging for chicks?
    When do you expect to be hatching?

Please PM me.

[​IMG]

Chel

5. Tsagirl

Tsagirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 9, 2007
    Eugene,OR
    me too! How much?[​IMG]

6. RockyToggRanch

RockyToggRanch Chillin' With My Peeps

May 22, 2008
    Upstate NY
    How much? I'd like some black copper chicks..10 please.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2009
  7. danamillette

danamillette Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 16, 2008
    Northern Wisconsin
    I would take 6 of the copper!!

Thanks, Dana

8. bumblebeehillschickenfarm

bumblebeehillschickenfarm Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 8, 2008
    maryland
    I will take all orders as they come in.Black Copper Chicks will be 10.00 each strait run and eggs will be 7.00 each for now as shipping is hard on eggs. Silver Marans chicks will be 5.00 each and eggs will be 2.00. Blue Cuckoo will be 4.00 and 1.50 .I will also start on orders on BLRW from Austin and Daltin from FL. 5.00 for chicks and 3.00 for chicks. Please state what you want on your orders and i will do my best on getting them as soon as weather lets up a bit. All orders will be taken as posted on this board.
    Thanks all Mike

Last edited: Jan 4, 2009
  9. hcammack

hcammack Overrun With Chickens

Oct 5, 2007
    Vermont
    Can't wait to see pictures of the birds. If I get a broody I may contact you for a few eggs like 1/2 dozen in either Marans, Wyndottes, or Orphs .

10. ravencreek

ravencreek Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 10, 2008
    Benton TN
    BLRW? Is that Blue Laced Red Wyandotte?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by