Taking Orders For BLRW, and LBC Chicks!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by bishopschickens, Jan 6, 2011.

1. bishopschickens

bishopschickens Chillin' With My Peeps

May 23, 2008
    Cumberland, VA
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

BLRW from Paul's Poultry

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Lemon Blue Cochins from Hodges Farms. We breed lemon blue over lemon blue so some of the chicks may be blue, black, and splash.

Each chick costs $6.00 and shipping will be $20.00 for priority mail and will include a heating pad. For orders in Feb and March a requirement of atleast 20 chicks is required. We can hower ship 15 if express shipping is paid and a heating pad will be included as well. Above are some photos of both breeds. We should begin shipping on Feb. 11th. We do require payment before a hatch is set in the incubator. If you wish to get chicks at a later date we do not require any money at this time. You will be emailed once we are ready to set your eggs and payment at that time will be requested. Also please be sure to check out our website at www.bishopschickens.com!

Brandon

Last edited: Jan 7, 2011
  2. rockinpaints

rockinpaints Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 26, 2010
    Ohio
    Very nice! Brandon has some beautiful and excellent quality birds (I bought a bunch from him last spring...... and still have them all! [​IMG] )

3. bishopschickens

May 23, 2008
    Cumberland, VA
    Thanks Rockin that means a lot and glad they are working out good for you!

Brandon

4. hunterjumper999

hunterjumper999 Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 26, 2008
    Box Springs
    I do not do shipped chicks, can you ship eggs? LC.

5. bishopschickens

May 23, 2008
    Cumberland, VA
    Hi Hunter,
    Yes you can see all the info on our website for hatching eggs. All our breeds we do hatching eggs or chicks!

Brandon

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by