**Tales from Hyrule** a Loz Botw RP

Pics

RoosterWhisperer

Crossing the Road
Sep 13, 2019
Please Read First

A) By participating in this game, I promise that all BYC Rules will be followed and that I have read and understood the Role Play Rules that are in a sticky at the top of the Games forum.

B) I promise that all content is to be rated G and suitable for all ages.

C) I promise that there will be no swearing, cursing (including censoring by using symbols) or inappropriate adult sexual activity or innuendo. This extends to mating, breeding or innuendo in non-human characters as well.

D) I promise to treat others with respect and kindness as is the BYC way.

E) I promise not to post any material that is a violation of copyright. Basically this means: if you didn't create the content (like an image / picture) and don't have direct permission from the content creator to post it, then don't.

This is a Loz RP, based mainly off the newest game, Breath of the wild.
It is based after the events of BoTW, after Link, Zelda, and the champions sealed away calamity ganon.
Here is my main character
--Person form--
Name:
Link
Race: Hylian
Rank or Job: Hylian champion, the princess's Appointed knight and Captain of the Royal Guard.
Relashionship status: N/A until later in the RP
Personality: A fun loving, sometimes serious, yet reserved, loyal and brave young man who loves animals and the great outdoors.
Physical description: 5' 6" although on the shorter side, warm blonde hair, bright blue eyes.
Other: Usually wears his Champion get up, but when on duty he wears the Royal Guard gear.
Is also a great swordsman and was also the youngest member appointed to the royal guard, also pulled the master sword when he was 9 yrs old.
(True story)
Herd: N/A
Mate: none yet
Personality: Brave and loyal just like her master, loves trail rides.
Physical description: dark brown with black mane and tail, 4 white socks, and dark soothing eyes
Other: Has two other horse friends, Samson and an unnamed fjord horse.
Rank or Job:
Personality:
Physical description:
Other:
(optional)
Mate:
Personality:
Physical description:
Other:
(optional)
Gerudo: A race similar to the Hylian with skin color ranging from light to desert brown with bright to dark red hair.
Zora: An aquatic race that resembles fish and can come in multiple colors, it's best if you look them up.
Goron: The Gorons are a large humanoid, rock-eating race that dwells in the mountains.
Despite their hulking appearance, they are actually quite peaceful. (most likely cannot ride a horse)
Rito: The Rito is an avian race based on birds, they are some of the best archers in Hyrule.

Last edited:
-Person form--
Name:
Umbra Voh
Race: Gerudo/Hylian
Rank or Job: Soldier
Relashionship status: n/a until later
Personality: Loyal, fierce, sarcastic, sharp, witty, sometimes can be very cold, charming, will give up her life for her friends, battle-hardened, competitive
Physical description: See pic (sorry that it is horrible quality)
IMG_8031.JPG

Other: Father was Hylian and mother was Gerudo

--Horse Form (optional)--
Name:
Nabores
Herd: Desert Herd
Mate: n/a
Personality: Brave, cunning, funny, charming, likes the wind
Physical description: Sandy dun with a black mane, tail, and points. Back half is actually sand.
Other: (optional)

Last edited:
Mwahaha, I have found the thread!!
--Person form--
Name: Aegaeon
Race: Zora
Rank or Job: Doesn't currently have a job.
Relashionship status: N/A until later
Personality: Shy, easy going, bit feisty at times.
Physical description: I'll post pic as I don't yet know what he is going to look like, but he is going to be more based off of the zoras from other zeldas.
Other:
(optional) better at swimming than the average zora, loves the water (obviously!) is also better on land than the average zora.

Name: Aquarius
Herd: Mariana Herd
Mate: searching
Personality: Free and untamable as the sea. Human wary, not tamed by Aegaeon yet.
Physical description: Basically a zora as a horse. Peacock blue/green and black
Other:
(optional) Actually lives in the water, in the mariana trench with the rest of the Mariana herd and occasionally comes to the surface to visit other herds.

-Person form--
Name:
Umbra Voh
Race: Gerudo/Hylian
Rank or Job: Soldier
Relashionship status: n/a until later
Personality: Loyal, fierce, sarcastic, sharp, witty, sometimes can be very cold, charming, will give up her life for her friends, battle-hardened, competitive
Physical description: See pic (sorry that it is horrible quality)
View attachment 2322193
Other: Father was Hylian and mother was Gerudo

Name:
Nabores
Herd: Desert Herd
Mate: n/a
Personality: Brave, cunning, funny, charming, likes the wind
Physical description: Sandy dun with a black mane, tail, and points.
Other: (optional)
BTW I love dun horses

Back
Top Bottom