Tales of the Journey - A Fantasy Role Play.

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Ec_Prokta, May 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ec_Prokta

Ec_Prokta Continuum Shift Anomaly

Jan 14, 2009
    You have awoken in a dark abyss. You can see, but it is hard to make out everything. You have no idea where you are, or why you're here. You hear voices in the distance, and seek them out...

Welcome to Tales of the Journey, a multi-fandom and original RP. Rules:

1. Have fun.
    2. Respect BYC rules.
    3. No controlling other people's characters.
    4. If you have any questions, pm me.
    5. Send character bios to me.
    6. You may have up to 2 characters.
    7. Please explain what your species of character is.

Now for your character sheet.

Name:
    Short explanation of their backstory:
    Personality:
    Powers:
    Appearance:
    Other important things:
    Picture: (If Possible)

WE START TOMORROW

As for my characters:

Name: Carys Trition
    Species: Engineered Human
    Backstory: Carys was a young girl who was kidnapped at a very young age to be experimented on to see if she could bring about the end of the world. After they found out she couldn't, she was abandoned at an abandoned mansion to be left for dead.
    Personality: Shy, scared, innocent, unsure of herself.
    Powers: Excellent sight, can cheer up people.
    Appearance: Short and frail, almost anorexic. She has pure white hair that extends down to the floor and covers all of her face except her mouth. She wears a short, long-sleeved brown dress with a red ribbon tied at her neck. Three pink eyeballs on tentacles are grafted onto her arms, two on her left and one on her right. Her eyes are pure pink with green hearts in the center.
    Other important things: Suffers from amnesia, says 'Mew' a lot.
    Picture: [​IMG] But without the bow, heart-eye, and sleeves.

Name: Tomoe
    Species: Reploid (Robot who can think for his/herself.)
    Backstory: Tomoe is a traveler who settled down in Abel City when she was found unconscious in a blizzard by the Maverick Hunter X. She is the newest Navi, a person who guides other people and analyzes interesting situations, and is adjusting to her new life.
    Personality: Hard-working, somewhat stressed, kind, but may lash out at people.
    Powers: Can analyze interesting things, people, and situations, and is rather acrobatic.
    Appearance: Tall and thin, but definitely not anorexic. She has a row of yellow curls at the back of her hair, and she wears a large, white headset. Her outfit consists of a creamy yellow blazer with brown trim, with a frilly, white shirt underneath; a short, brown pleated skirt, and black and brown thigh high stockings. She has bright yellow eyes.
    Other important things: She stays up way too late, and often reassures people she's fine when she's really not. The fact that she looks a lot like and has the same name as a heroine from Puella Magi Madoka Magica is a pure coincidence.
    Picture: (click it) [​IMG]

Name: E-To
    Species: Unknown
    Short explanation of their backstory: It's a huge spoiler.
    Personality: Broken, yet oddly happy.
    Powers: Power over small portions of darkness and reality, can trick people into doing what she wants.
    Appearance: See the picture.
    Other important things: Has a bright red mark of various lines criss-crossing on her forehead.
    Picture: (If Possible) [​IMG]

Participants:
    Chickendiva25
    Blackbird12
    Me
    EE Lover
    Ember.Opal

Last edited: Jul 9, 2011
  2. LeBlackbird

LeBlackbird Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 17, 2009
    SE Pennsylvania
    ((Nevermind, I lied XD))

Last edited: May 11, 2011
  3. EE lover:)

EE lover:) Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 10, 2010
    North Carolina
    Name: Grazie
    Species: Irken
    Short explanation of their backstory: Was born in a pod, trained as an Invader, then woke up here.
    Personality: Awesome!
    Powers: Has spider legs and wings in her PAK, can turn invisible
    Appearance: Green skin, curly antennae, red dress that tapers to leg, spiked boots and gloves, sky blue eyes.
    Other important things: Has dead twin sister named Silbern, cannot touch the following things without extreme discomfort: Water, meat, most liquids. Will do anything to get back to Irk and receive her assignment as an official invader. Eyes glow red when she is angry enough. Has a SIR unit named Ruhe despite the fact that she never got her assignment.

4. chickendiva25

chickendiva25 I'm a Spy. :3

I'll join soon I just need to create my character.

5. Ec_Prokta

Jan 14, 2009
    Hey EE, would you mind explaining what an Irken, Invader, and PAK are? And what constitutes an "Awesome" personality? Is she the embodiment of awesome?

6. Dutchgirl

Dutchgirl Not Dutch!

Apr 1, 2008
    U.S.A.
    Interesting - but weird. [​IMG]

7. EE lover:)

Jul 10, 2010
    North Carolina
    Quote:AN irken is a species of alien in which everyone is green, no one except for defectives have emotions and/or feelings, everyone has antennae. I can't currently think of a good personality description, just know that she is awesome, and a PAK is the Irken life. It is their heart, and where all of their information is stored. An Irken cannot live longer than five minutes without her/his PAK.

8. Ec_Prokta

Jan 14, 2009
    EE lover:) :

Quote:AN irken is a species of alien in which everyone is green, no one except for defectives have emotions and/or feelings, everyone has antennae. I can't currently think of a good personality description, just know that she is awesome, and a PAK is the Irken life. It is their heart, and where all of their information is stored. An Irken cannot live longer than five minutes without her/his PAK.

'Kay, thanks!​

9. EE lover:)

Jul 10, 2010
    North Carolina

'Kay, thanks!

Welcome! Oh yeah, correction: An Irken can live no longer than ten minutes. Sorry I messed that up.

10. ember.opal

ember.opal Chillin' With My Peeps

May 5, 2010
    Planet Mars
    Hi people! I joined already [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by