Talk about feeling like a idiot!

chilling in muscadine

{ I love being disfunctual }
11 Years
Jun 8, 2008
muscadine, al.
Earlier today while myself and my old man were tending to MY chickens I found a long tail feather that came from my favorite roo Rocko. I wanted to keep it and at the time I didn't have anywhere to put it. No pockets or anything so I stuck the feather in my hat. Well some time went by and a man stopped to see if I was interested in two ducks, two pigeons, a rabbit and a large white rooster with feathers on its feet. The man didn't know what kind of roo it was.

The owner of these animals was a older woman and she died so the family is looking to rehome them. There are several pens that go along with the deal. I agreed to take them and the man I was talking to had agreed to take her other animals.

At this time we make plans on how and when we will be moving the animals. The man was here maybe an hour.

After the man left I went inside the house and walked past a mirror. That is when I realized the whole time I'm talking to this man I have a feather in my hat. Thanks old man for telling me right. Isn't it great when you can laugh at yourself.
lau.gif

lau.gif
I sat on a rummage sale price tag sticker once in the car and I walked around with "25 Cent" bright orange price tag on my rear end!
barnie.gif
Some lady was nice enough to tell me after I was in the store a while.
gig.gif

I guess he thought you looked eccentric enough to live with two ducks, two pigeons, a rabbit and a large white rooster with feathers on its feet!
lol.png

Heard the old saying 'having a feather in your cap'?

A success or achievement that may help you in the future is a feather in your cap.​

I wore two COMPLETELY different earrings to work one day. They were dangly...one blue diamond shape and the other black round shape. NOBODY said a word. I was horrified when I noticed in the rear view mirror driving home that afternoon.

Back
Top Bottom