***tan Tax***

Status
Not open for further replies.

deerman

Rest in Peace 1949-2012
11 Years
Aug 24, 2008
Southern Ohio
I now know our goverment has gone tax crazy!!!!!!! Taxing people 10% because they get TANS. Known as the TAN TAX

10 % new taxes on place that have indoor tanning beds........Guess people making less than 100,000 per year ,dont get tans. Sure I hear no new taxes on people making under 100,000....

What next, taxes on people who have chickens????????

Sorry, but I am getting sick of all the new taxes..................Only thing they need now, is to taxes me in my grave.

I don't tan either but it is the principal of the thing. I agree that this is rediculous!
How long are folks just going to sit idle and let the government continue to take away and squander their hard earned money?

I dont tan either, but just read this new tax........ They just keep finding more ways to take,take,take. How about a big fine for every lie they tell.

Quote:
LOL!! There ya go! A solution to the budget crisis!
That would solve the deficit in a hurry!
lau.gif

ok let me play the devil's advocate for a minute

How many people spend hours a week in a tanning bed?... probably a lot
How many of these tanners will end up with skin cancer?... probably a lot
How many of these people will rely of some kind of Government funded health care ... probably a few

I know you can get skin cancer from mother natures sun too, but there is no way to eliminate 100% of the suns rays therefore they cant tax sunshine (or at least i hope they dont think they can..lol)

the people making over $100,000 a year dont go to tanning beds because A) they have one already in their home or B) they can afford to go to the hot and sunny destinations year round to maintain that glow.

Here in Canada we have what they call a luxury tax for things like alcohol and cigarettes its A tax placed on products or services that are deemed to be unnecessary or non-essential. This type of tax is an indirect tax in that the tax increases the price of the good or service and is only incurred by those who purchase or use the product.

we have an entertainment tax that we pay to go to the movies

and many more "stupid taxes"

Quote:
Sooo, we are just suposed to not do anything for pure enjopyment and we don't have to pay extra taxes. Wow, that sounds like a fun way to live, NOT!

Quote:
Sooo, we are just suposed to not do anything for pure enjopyment and we don't have to pay extra taxes. Wow, that sounds like a fun way to live, NOT!

NO i never said you did....

Taxes are inevitable, our governments are broke because of their stupid spending habits, ridiculously high salaries bla bla bla.... we need robin hood ! lol

I am not saying that I agree with all the taxes in fact I cant stand them but what are you going to do?.... really there is not much you can do except to remember to vote. At election time remember that its just a simple act but in the end it may make the difference of a new tax or not

Devil's advocate or not, this term will be remembered for all the new taxes put in place, and liberties removed.

I don't want the govt to get another nickel from me or anybody else from new taxex till they can prove they can spend the TRILLIONS they get each year now. A third of my paycheck goes to taxes and I'm thinking thats enough!!!!! If 10% is good enough for Jesus, then its good enough for Uncle Sam!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom