Tani is back!

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by Tanichca, Sep 30, 2011.

1. Tanichca

Tanichca Sparkle Magnet

May 6, 2009
    Vail, Arizona
    Hey all! I've been gone for a few weeks, went on a trip with my family. We visited California, Santa Paula area. I found my dream college there... Thomas Aquinas, a very small Catholic liberal arts college in the mountains around Ojai. It is absolutely wonderful, a PERFECT fit for me. I stayed with my aunt and uncle, and their kids (five daughters) ADORED me!! We also visited the beach and the Santa Monica beach. All in all, a wonderful vacation! But now, back to normal life. Came home to a broody (Thanks, Sour [​IMG] ) and a bunch of healthy, happy birds. Well, see you all around! [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 30, 2011
  2. eenie114

eenie114 Completly Hopeless

[​IMG] TANI'S BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!

3. chickendiva25

chickendiva25 I'm a Spy. :3

[​IMG] Nice to see you're back Tani!!! [​IMG]

4. awesomefowl

awesomefowl Argues with Goats

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    Yaaayyyyy! One of my favorite BYCers is baaaack!!!!
    Actually, I am sort of mad at you now.... I was reading Thomas Aquinas's website and I want to go there too! [​IMG] it sounds amazing! If it only wasn't all the way across the country from NY....
    Great to have you back, Tanicha!!!

5. mississippifarmboy

mississippifarmboy collects slightly damaged strays

Welcome back Tanichca!

6. Tanichca

Tanichca Sparkle Magnet

May 6, 2009
    Vail, Arizona
    Quote:I'm sowwy... [​IMG] it is even more incredible in person, I assure you. [​IMG] and the free donuts on thursdays are a bonus. [​IMG]

7. awesomefowl

awesomefowl Argues with Goats

Quote:I'm sowwy... [​IMG] it is even more incredible in person, I assure you. [​IMG] and the free donuts on thursdays are a bonus. [​IMG]

Free donuts?!? I am so there! [​IMG] I love their curriculum.

8. Tanichca

Tanichca Sparkle Magnet

May 6, 2009
    Vail, Arizona

Free donuts?!? I am so there! [​IMG] I love their curriculum.

Same here!!! And my uncle is one of their teachers, for math and science. [​IMG] I already have a person in there to vouch for me!!!

Last edited: Sep 30, 2011
  9. EmtheFishLady

EmtheFishLady We're all mad here

Jan 13, 2011
    Glen, MS
    Welcome back! [​IMG]

10. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    Good News, Tani!! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by