Taonmeisu incubator

shandy

Chirping
Apr 26, 2016
So, my dad bought our family an incubator for Christmas and we're busting it out and we're gonna set and hatch eggs for the first time very soon!!! The incubator was purchased on Amazon and it's a chinese product, and it has a few instructions in English, but reading even the English feels like trying to listen to a heavy accent ;) I just wondered if anyone else has used a chinese product with the same brand name, and any helpful hints on using the incubator?

Thanks!

That is the one I use, though I bought it on ebay. Mine came with very good instructions written by a native English speaker, though. It's sold under many different "brand" names so that may be why.

What are your questions? I have it put away but I think my instruction booklet is handy plus I did a lot of incubating in it last year.

ETA Actually mine is a bit different. It is identical but I guess a little larger as it is a 56 egg incubator and it looks like that is 32 egg. The control pad and everything is the same though.

Last edited:
Mine is really different. I guess I could post a picture of it. It only has 3 buttons, SET, +, - . I wondered if I should be messing with alarm parameters, etc? Also, since I'm such a rookie, I didn't have any idea on how much water to start with and where to put it for sure?? If it would help, I can post a picture later today

Hmmm, that's not exactly it. I can't seem to find anything that's exactly like it, amazon, ebay or here.... I'll post pics later today!!

Hello, I believe we have similar incubators. They're fairly simple. When you turn it on, an alarm may go off. For mine, just press the - button once. Then you can press set, and this should be your temperature setting. Press the + or - til you get to the temperature you want and then press set again. As for the water, there are channels in the bottom. Before you put eggs in, turn everything on and fill one channel. Let it sit running for a little bit, and see where one channel full of water puts you at with humidity. Then you can add or take away according to what your preference is. But always run for a while before you put eggs in to make sure it is running consistently.

GREAT!!! I printed it and will definitely use the information!
I can't say thanks enough!

Back
Top Bottom