Tapatalk no longer working

VioletBlueIvy

Songster
11 Years
Jan 29, 2010
Hi,
I had been using tapatalk with great success, and suddenly it will not let me post pictures. It gives me the message 'missing required paramiters' I did some research on the tapatalk forum and noticex some people have contacted thier forum administrator and an update was done to correct the problem. I dont know anything about this stuff, but maybe this is enough info for someone who does to help me? I hope :)o

This is what their response was;
I can see the forum system was not in our official supported systems, and it installed third part tapatalk plugin(huddler0.9.0). We may not be able to check this issue, you can try post in that forum to get help from admin.

Thanks for the note. What is the exact process you're going through when posting pics and what specific problems and/or errors are you getting? What device and OS version are you using?

Tapatalk is currently a temporary solution while our engineers are building our a much better mobile forum experience, so our integration and support with tapatalk is unfortunately limited.

My device is a Motorola Electrify, running android 2.3.5
In tapatalk, in the thread, I hit the menu button, select reply. On the reply screen I tap the photo icon, a box opens that says 'upload from' with my options below, I select gallery. Another box opens that says 'complete action from' with my options below and I select gallery again. My picture gallery opens and I select the picture. A box opens that gives me two options, 'tapatalk hosted' and 'cancel' , I select tapatalk hosted. A box opens that says sending data, then waiting for response, it has a status bar too, and when it reaches 100% there is a pause and then it goes away and a little box appears that says error: missing parameters and fades away. Did I mention this worked fine until I purchased the unlimited pictures add on?
I did see posts where some people have had trouble on their forums if the version being used is old and it just needs to be updated, they have brought it to the admin's attention and it was resolved.
Does that help?

Sent from my Motorola Electrify using Tapatalk 2

I have occasionally had issues with tapatalk, only it tells me my connection has expired.

I have found it fixes it if I go back to the account setting for BYC. I then pull the BYC account down (like you are scrolling on the screen) and it refreshes the account and works fine after that. (not the same as the refresh forum icon)

Back
Top Bottom