Tax Day Tea Parties

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by DiVon80, Apr 13, 2009.

1. DiVon80

DiVon80 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 23, 2009
    Pearl River,Louisiana
    Any one unhappy with the current state of our country and how your tax money is being spent then go to "TaxDayTeaParty.com" I counted abount 10+ parties in south Louisiana. These parties are going to take place on tax day 4/15/09. So far 50 states with 500+ cities participating. This is something that you will not here on mainstream media. Also go to Fox News(now free speach T.V.) Finally the people are speaking up for our great red,white and blue.[​IMG]:weee:clap:celebrate:weee

2. sparkles2307

sparkles2307 Terd of Hurtles

I want to go to one, but they are all like, 4 hours South of us... [​IMG]

3. TXmom

TXmom Chillin' With My Peeps

I don't think I'll be able to go...the closest one is about an hour away, and it's going on while I'm picking up my kids from school. I understand why they're doing it on April 15th, but on a weekday afternoon is really bad timing for many people.

4. DiVon80

DiVon80 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 23, 2009
    Pearl River,Louisiana
    Here I have 3 in about an hour drive. The one in Slidell is just 15 min. Neil Cavuto will brodcast live on wednesday. Lets stick up for the Country we all know and love. "I'm proud to be living in the USA!" Kid Rock:thumbsup

5. Ec_Prokta

Ec_Prokta Continuum Shift Anomaly

Jan 14, 2009
    I'm going to the tea party with Mom! It'll be fun!

6. andehens

andehens Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 25, 2008
    Scenic Sierra Nevadas
    I'm going to Fresno! Its about 2 hrs away!
    I have heard Acorn people will be showing up, everybody behave and becareful!!!

7. Ec_Prokta

Ec_Prokta Continuum Shift Anomaly

Jan 14, 2009
    Quote:Ooh, Acorn too? This is awesome!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by