Tax help needed

jjdward

How bout them DAWGS!
10 Years
May 4, 2009
Buchanan, Georgia
Due to a very long and complicated story, I have to file my 2007 1040. I really don't have the money to pay someone but as we all know, taxes are not the most straightforward documents. It doesn't help that the IRS instruction guide is 92 pages long and just as complicated!!!! So I was wondering if there was anybody that may know of a free website that walks you through filing previous year tax returns? I know you can google some but I was wondering if anybody had used any of them? And like anything with the IRS, time is a major factor!!!! lol

Last edited:
I am in your boat. Paddling in the same direction too. I went to H&R Block today in fact! For 08, 09 and 10. Turns out I get money back, and they are far less expensive than an accountant. And if you can file current taxes (10) they can take their fees out of your refund. And they WILL find you a refund. I thought I had to pay $1100 for 08 and $1200 for 09 and I get refunds from both years.

Nothing like airing irresponsibility here.

I'm not sure who you are thanking, but you are welcome!!!
lol.png

Who says you have to file? Do you owe or will you for that year? If not don't worry about it. You can't get money back now. You can only get refunds up to 3 years back.

Probably best to hand file and mail it in. That is what I got from turbo tax, just current years.

Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom