TB racing pictures - Pic of him added (not a racing one)

Jasmine1998

Songster
9 Years
Mar 14, 2010
Montgomery County
Does anyone know how I can go about getting a race picture of my thoroughbred? I have been able to find some race videos of him, just not pictures. He ran mostly at Penn National race track & as recently as May of 2009. He did win a few races too.

Last edited:
I would contact the track where he raced, you can order win pictures from the track photographer.
At least that's how it's done with Standardbreds.

Fancy

They dont run again until Wednesday night. The number for Penn National is 717-469-2211, the extension for the Track Photographer is Ext. 3221. If you call between races you will probably get an answer, as they are on the track during the race. He will need the horses name, the date of the race, and which race it was that night. Good luck.

Quote:
Pedigreequery is full of errors; it is open to input from anyone, so theres a lot of wrong information there. If you want accurate information on pedigree and racing information, to go equibase.com.

Contact the previous owners,

If you have the papers there will be a list at the bottom of all previous owners with names and address.

If you do not have the papers look at the top lip of the horse there should be a number tattooed there, i believe you can go threw the registery and find more info on the horse with that number

Also many of these horses are implanted with a micro chip around the withers i think, anyway the vet can scan that and find info on ownership before you if it has a micro chip.

Your coggins papers should also have the last previous owners on them, that also will give you their phone number.

Hope this helps some..

Is their a photo, you can share?

Thanks! I will try calling the track. I do know that his race name was Crafty Ruckus & he was owned previously by Highland Meadows Farm in PA. Here is a pic of him.

51143_cody.jpg

He was a busy boy. He ran 31 times, won 2 races, and $45,000. He broke his maiden at Penn on July 9, 2008, in the first race. He won a race at Penn National on Dec. 5, 2008, but was disqualified from 1st to second. He won again on March 18, 2009 (race 3), and he got to keep that one. That was Penn National, too. His sire Crafty Prospector was a leading sire of his time, he produced a lot of top top horses. Looks like you've got a really nice boy there.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom